Palace Sports and Entertainment Jobs
Current available jobs in Retail:
We are seeking part-time Retail Sales Associates for the Pistons Locker Room Store. As a Retail Sales Associate, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a sales environment that enhances the Detroit Pistons fan experience during all home games. You'll work to enhance the customer experience, from initial contact to final sale. Retail Sales Associates must possess excellent customer service skills, knowledge and passion for the product, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This is a part-time position and the hourly rate of pay is $9.50/hour.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Professionally greet and assist customers with suggestions and location of merchandise based on the customers’ requests and needs
- Promoting the Detroit Pistons brand in a positive, friendly and enthusiastic manner to all fans, guests and customers
- Process all transactions with customers including sales, exchanges and returns accurately and in a timely matter
- Assist in refreshing and restocking of merchandise as needed, includes game day preparation
- Maintaining the professional appearance of store and sales floor
- Remaining current on all Detroit Pistons Merchandise; including product knowledge, selection and location.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Retail and cash-handling experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- An enthusiastic, friendly and reliable team player is required
- Impeccable customer service skills and punctuality
- Ability to bend, walk the facility, stand for an extended period of time and lift approximately 30 lbs.
- Must be available and reliable to work scheduled Detroit Pistons Home Games (includes nights, weekends and holidays)
Pistons Locker Room Store Game Day Staff are expected to work approximately 4:30pm to 11:00pm for at least 75% of Detroit Pistons home games. Sunday game times will vary. Work week will be approximately 15 - 30 hours depending on the Pistons home schedule.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have previous cashier experience? If yes, please explain:
2. Are you able to work proficiently in a fast paced environment? Yes or No
3. Do you have reliable transportation? Yes or No
4. Are you available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays? Yes or No
5. What is your availablility? (Monday - Friday: 10am -11pm, Saturday 10am-11pm and Sunday 10am - 11pm) Game Day Hours may vary by game time.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ