Palace Sports and Entertainment Jobs
Current available jobs in Broadcast:
The Detroit Pistons are one of the NBA’s most storied franchises and the entertainment business continues to hum at each of our venues. We are committed to the achievement of our mission: to come together and thrill our fans and our community, and we would like you to help us in this endeavor.
As the Producer / Editor, you will be responsible for the production and development of video content for all Palace Sports and Entertainment properties, including all Detroit Pistons programming, Palace 360, the Pistons Programming Network, and Palace, DTE, and Meadow Brook Music Festival concerts. Game night/concert duties include live shooting and editing features. In the office, you’ll be creating videos for use in arena, on broadcast, and online.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Managing operation of ENG camera when needed.
- Script-writing for short features and long format television shows.
- Live, multi-cam directing of Pistons, Palace and DTE Energy Music Theatre shows.
- Leading video shoots.
- Editing and managing files within a shared network.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A BA/BS from an accredited university.
- Experience with live broadcast or video production company is a plus.
- The ability to work under stringent deadlines and quickly adapt to change.
- Script-writing ability for short and long formats and video production.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Expert level skills in Avid, After Effects and Photoshop, along with Boris, Trapcode and other plug-ins.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ